Assistant Director of Exam Services
(Posted on 12/05/2018)
- This position is located at the Alexandria, Virginia office. The work must be performed onsite at this location.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major
- Minimum three years’ first-level supervisory experience running a production-oriented work site. Call center experience a plus.
- One to two years’ experience working with relational databases a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Superior organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Understanding of call center fundamentals and key performance indicators.
- Strong computation, research and analysis skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and supervise staff in a production-oriented atmosphere.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Learn more about this opening by downloading the full Assistant Director of Exam Services.