Assistant Director of Exam Services
(Posted on 10/11/2017)
- This position is located at the Alexandria, Virginia office. The work must be performed onsite at this location.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major or 4-6 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years’ first-level supervisory experience running a production-oriented work site.
- Call center experience a plus.
- One to two years’ experience working with relational databases a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service, writing and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and test delivery service systems.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to motivate and supervise staff in a production-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- General office environment including the use of computers, telephone, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Exempt position that requires working hours necessary to accomplish assigned tasks.
Learn more about this opening by downloading the full Assistant Director of Exam Services Job Description.