Exam Services Assistant
(Posted on 1/11/2017)
- This position is located at the Alexandria, Virginia office. The work must be performed onsite at this location.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum one years’ experience emphasizing the following responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Providing customer service
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Receiving and processing payments
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Superior attention to detail.
- Superior ability to accurately perform repetitive tasks in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Superior organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with scanning, mailing, and general office equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with call center systems preferred.
Learn more about this opening by downloading the full Exam Services Assistant Job Description.