2019 FSBPT Annual Meeting & Delegate Assembly
Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
2019 Annual Meeting & Delegate Assembly
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
October 24-26, 2019
Online Registration & Fees
Registration will open this summer.
Member Registration Fee: 495.00 USD
Non-Member Registration Fee: 595.00 USD
Have Questions about registration? View our FAQs
More information coming soon.
Non-Funded Attendee Reservation Instructions
- Contact FSBPT’s Meeting Planner before 5pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Provide your contact information, check-in and check-out dates, and room requirements (e.g. family, ADA).
- The Meeting Planner will contact the hotel and make your reservation.
- The hotel will email you a confirmation. You are responsible for all room charges, taxes and additional charges during your stay.
Funded Attendee Reservation Instructions
FSBPT will make your hotel reservation. The actions you need to complete are listed below.
- Register for the meeting via the link above.
- FSBPT will email you your travel authorization within a few days of registering.
- Book your travel based on your travel authorization no later than 5pm ET September 13, 2019.
- FSBPT staff will reserve your hotel room based on your travel itinerary and send you a confirmation email.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your hotel reservation, please cancel seven (7) days prior to your arrival date or FSBPT/your board will be charged a night’s room and tax. Funded attendees must cancel through FSBPT by contacting the Meeting Planner.
Please email or call (800) 881-1430 x 223.
Board members, administrators, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and leaders of the U.S. regulatory community.
As an FSBPT-funded attendee you are expected to attend all three days of the meeting. If you are unable to attend any portion of the meeting and know in advance, or if you must unexpectedly leave the meeting, please contact our meeting planner, Paul Delaney.
Note: there are costs and fees associated with absence, cancelation, or early departure.