oPTion is an FSBPT developed online self-assessment tool designed for physical therapists to both affirm their knowledge of physical therapy general practice, and identify opportunities for professional growth. Convenient, user-friendly, and a GREAT value at only $49.
oPTion is a scenario based tool presenting:
- Realistic clinical cases
- Multiple-choice questions requiring the application of knowledge
- Emphasis on safe and effective practice
- Correct answers with rationale provided upon completion
- Results issued exclusively to the learner to help guide future professional development
- May qualify toward meeting your continuing competence requirements
- Registrants have 90 days from the date of purchase to complete all 100 questions
- oPTion may be completed over multiple log-in sessions
- You cannot pass or fail oPTion
- Your results affirm your strengths and highlight your growth opportunities
- Your customized results and Feedback Report are sent only to you to guide your future professional development
oPTion is compatible with most browsers. We cannot ensure that oPTion will work with all versions of browsers and all versions of operating systems. If you experience difficulty, consider trying to relaunch oPTion in one of the following browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or 11, or the latest version of Firefox. We will update this list when additional browsers and operating systems become available.
Register now »
Fast Facts About oPTion
Questions - oPTion uses scenarios and multiple-choice questions that emphasize clinical application of knowledge necessary for safe, effective practice. Each scenario is followed by three to five multiple-choice questions, for a total of 100 questions.
Where - Online and on demand
Price - $49
Who is eligible - Only licensed physical therapists
Credit - Click here for a list of states and credit awarded
When to register - When you're ready to begin!
Customer service available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time
Request assistance: CompetenceStaff@fsbpt.org or 703.299.3100 and press 5