posted on March 01, 2016 15:37
Click Here to download the News Brief.
In this News Brief:
- A major step forward for the Licensure Compact
- ProCert update
- oPTion – a new online self-assessment tool
- Education of the public: A regulator’s responsibility?
- Sign up for the FSBPT regulatory training in June
- Our volunteers hard at work
- Do you have a topic/speaker for the FSBPT annual meeting?
- Be on the lookout: 2016 PT/PTA Practice Analysis
- A novel plan for health care: cutting costs, not raising them
- Comments on alternative approaches to care delivery
- Spotlight on member resources: Ethics articles
- Cheating in the News: Florida 18-year-old accused of posing as a doctor
- Board of Directors Report
- Board Liaisons to Jurisdictions
- Staff Contact Information