posted on September 16, 2016 14:36
Click Here to download the News Brief.
In this News Brief:
- Potential remedy for providing antitrust immunity to board members
- Richard McDougall Award winner – Joni Kalis
- President’s Award winners – Jane Julian & Senator Bo Watson
- Academy of Advanced Item Writers
- 10 states have not yet credentialed their delegates
- Leadership Issues Forum presentations posted
- 2017 dates for Regulatory Training and LIF
- Our volunteers hard at work
- Finding good pain treatment is hard. If you’re not white, it’s even harder.
- Move to end Step 2 clinical asseessment for doctors
- Arkansas still struggling with telehealth regulations
- Is your jurisdiction using aPTitude?
- Does measuring quality really ensure patient safety?
- FTC comments on Delaware Board of Dietetics/Nutrition telehealth regulation
- Spotlight on member resources: Start collecting Minimum Data Set information
- National Certified Investigator & Inspector Training (NCIT) November 2-4
- Cheating in the News: A ‘massive” breach has exposed hundreds of new SAT questions
- Board of Directors Report
- Board Liaisons to Jurisdictions
- Staff Contact Information