Practice Exam & Assessment Tool (PEAT)
Prepare students with practice tools
One of the best ways to prepare for the national physical therapy exam (NPTE) is by taking a practice exam. FSBPT developed the practice exam and assessment tool (PEAT), a timed, computer-based, multiple-choice practice exam for NPTE candidates.
PEAT helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses prior to taking the actual exam. Questions have been developed by experienced clinicians and item writers in the same format as the NPTE.
** NEW! We’re listening to your feedback. As of 12/1/2016, Academic PEAT contains different exams than the PEAT available for individuals for both PT and PTA exam levels. Both the academic and individual versions of PEAT offer an actual retired NPTE form that provides an estimated NPTE scale score, and the ability to select different timing options for students who plan to take the NPTE with a timing accommodation.
Here's why PEAT is such a valuable tool. PEAT offers:
- The same format and type of questions as the actual NPTE.
- Immediate and automatic scoring.
- A detailed performance report by content area and system.
- Explanations and rationales behind correct answers.
- References to help you increase your knowledge.