Information Systems Help Desk Internship
(Posted on 12/17/2016)
- This position is located at the Alexandria, Virginia office. The work must be performed onsite at this location.
- Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Six-month internship engagement paid at an hourly rate.
- Junior or senior status at a four-year college or university with a major in information systems or related degree plan.
- Previous work with information systems is preferred
- Intern will develop customer service skills by serving as a communications liaison between the business Customers and the technology development and support groups while staffing the Help Desk.
- Intern will become proficient in the ticketing/assignment process and learn Kaseya system management software, which is used to track cases.
- Intern will learn to execute SQL scripts under supervision, monitor processes, and gather report data to fulfill requests.
- Intern will learn how to build, configure and troubleshoot basic issues with desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, scanners, projectors, switches, routers, firewalls operated by the Federation.
Learn more about this opening by downloading the full Information Systems Help Desk Internship.