2019 FSBPT Annual Meeting & Delegate Assembly
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
October 24-26, 2019
Thursday: sessions begin at 10:30 am
Friday: all day sessions
Saturday: meeting concludes at 6:30 pm
Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
Rate: $159 USD/night (plus 14.125% tax)
Agenda and Pre-Meeting Materials
Highlights this year include:
- Council of Board Administrators Forum, Combined Board Chairs and Administrators Forum, and Jurisdiction Board Chair Forum
- Thursday Welcome Reception
- Four Keynotes
- Concurrent Educational Sessions
- Delegate Assembly—including elections
Online Registrations and Fees
Register and select your educational sessions before 5 p.m. ET August 30, 2019.
- Whole Conference
- Member Registration Fee: $495
- Non-Member Registration Fee: $595
- $260 members
- $310 non-members
- Student Discount
- Must be an unlicensed, PT/PTA student
- Includes opening reception on Thursday night and breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday
Non-Funded Attendee Reservation Instructions
- Contact FSBPT’s Meeting Planner before 5pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Provide your contact information, check-in and check-out dates, and room requirements (e.g., family, ADA).
- The Meeting Planner will contact the hotel and make your reservation.
- The hotel will email you a confirmation. You are responsible for all room charges, taxes, and additional charges during your stay.
Funded Attendee Reservation Instructions
FSBPT will make your hotel reservation.
- Register for the meeting.
- FSBPT will email you your travel authorization within a few days of registering.
- Book your travel based on your travel authorization no later than 5pm ET September 13, 2019. Once you have booked your travel, FSBPT staff will reserve your hotel room based on your travel itinerary and send you a confirmation email. Upon check-in, attendees must provide a photo ID and a credit card for a deposit for any incidental charges. FSBPT does not cover in-room movies, items from the mini-bar, or other incidentals. Room service may be used for meals not provided by FSBPT during the conference. These meals must be purchased by the attendee and can be reimbursed with the submittal of the Expense Report after the meeting up to the travel meal limits. FSBPT will be billed directly by the hotel for the hotel room charges, room taxes, and parking. All other expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
Have Questions about registration? View our FAQs
Have Questions about travel? View our FAQs
Hotel Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your hotel reservation, please cancel seven (7) days prior to your arrival date or FSBPT/your board will be charged a night’s room and tax. Funded attendees must cancel through FSBPT by contacting the Meeting Planner.
As always, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have general questions and email@example.com if you have questions about traveling, expense reports, or the hotel.
Board members, administrators, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and leaders of the U.S. regulatory community.
As an FSBPT-funded attendee you are expected to attend all three days of the meeting. If you are unable to attend any portion of the meeting and know in advance, or if you must unexpectedly leave the meeting, please contact our meeting planner, Paul Delaney. Note: there are costs and fees associated with absence, cancellation, or early departure.