posted on January 31, 2013 14:24
FSBPT recognizes the challenges that jurisdiction boards face when pursuing changes to existing continuing education or continuing competence requirements (or when introducing new requirements).
FSBPT can assist you with your efforts in a variety of ways:
- Presentations on FSBPT continuing competence tools and services, customized to your jurisdiction’s needs, priorities, goals and objectives
- Help with drafting proposed statute, rule or regulation language
- Reviewing your draft proposed statute, rule or regulation language
- Conducting research and data collection
- Resource and referral (i.e. connecting you with resources and individuals who have experience and can offer guidance)
- Drafting communications (e.g. newsletters, bulletins, etc.) to your licensees and other stakeholders
All of these services are available to member jurisdictions at no cost. Contact FSBPT Continuing Competence staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore these options.