Practice Exam & Assessment Tool (PEAT)
Practice taking the NPTE
One of the best ways to prepare for the national physical therapy exam (NPTE) is by taking a practice exam. FSBPT developed the practice exam and assessment tool (PEAT), a timed, computer-based, multiple-choice practice exam for NPTE candidates.
PEAT helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses prior to taking the actual exam. Questions have been developed by experienced clinicians and item writers in the same format as the NPTE. You get two timed (4-hour), 200-questions physical therapist (PT) practice exams or two timed (3 1/2 hour) 150-questions physical therapist assistant (PTA) practice exams.
Here's why PEAT is such a valuable tool. PEAT offers:
- The same format and type of questions as the actual NPTE.
- Immediate and automatic scoring.
- A detailed performance report by content area and system.
- Explanations and rationales behind correct answers.
- References to help you increase your knowledge.
Through this purchasing interface you can buy PEAT for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. You can also purchase extensions and printed supplemental materials.